The Library Online program allows anyone in the U.S. to use our resources. Families across the country (even overseas, via U.S. military addresses!) use our resources in the Library Online program by reserving items on our Library Catalog and receiving them by mail.
“These items I borrowed, I began to feel as if they were my good friends. 🙂 Thanks so much for having this Christian library available, even to those of us in other locations.” Alana W., Milwaukie, Or.
Here’s how it works:
- Subscribe to the Library Online program, by paying a one-time annual fee. Once we’ve received your payment, we’ll email you with all the information you need to get started.
- Once we’ve sent you your account information, use it to log on to our Library Catalog and reserve the items you’d like to borrow.
- We’ll ship the items you’ve reserved (up to ten items at a time) to you, for you to keep and use for up to three weeks.
- Once you’re finished with the items, or when your three-week checkout time is up, we’ll purchase a return shipping label and email it to you.
- Once your items have arrived back to us, you’re ready to receive your next checkout!
“I have been a subscriber to the online library for over a year now, and I consider it one of the best things we have going here as a family.” Melissa E., Steelville, Mo.
When you subscribe to the Library Online program, the only cost to you is the annual subscription fee; we provide all shipping. If you’re interested but would like more information, you can browse our Library Catalog before signing up! In our online library catalog, you’ll be able to view what’s in the library and what you’ll have access to when you subscribe.
Ready to sign up? Choose one of the subscriptions below to sign-up and pay online!
Membership expires after 1 Year.
← Return to Home
Mon-Fri, 9AM - 5PM
Open Monday - Friday, 9AM - 5PM
CLOSED for Memorial Day